===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Saturday, May 28, 2011

BOB doesn't do 6:00AM

BOB doesn’t do 6:00AM


BOB is a night owl.

BOB is usually awake until 2:00AM.

Then eight hours of sleep –

Do the math –

BOB usually gets up at 10:00AM.

So -

BOB had a dentist appointment one time –

The dental assistant wanted me to come in at 7:00AM.

Our conversation went something like this –

BOB – That’s way too early for me.

She – But we need you to come in that early so we can start working on you at 8:00.

BOB – Let me ask you - what time do you wake up in the morning?

She – 5:00AM

BOB – OK – I usually wake up at 10:00.  In order for me to be here by 7:00 – I would have to wake up at 6:00.  Four hours before I normally get up.  How about you get up at 1:00 and come over to my house at 2:00 – you know - before you go to work - I’ll make the coffee.

She laughed – I think she got it – but BOB still had to come in at 7:00AM.

=====

And for those of you who think - well - just go to bed at 10:00PM instead of 2:00AM - like me -

BOB says - you just try to go to bed at 6:00PM instead of 10:00PM - see how it feels.



But then again – it’s probably just me.

1 comment:

quilty mama said...

I'm a night owl too! But school starts in a week and then I have to start getting up at 5:30! My husband 9 NOT a night owl, when he passes me in the hallway says "Gotta make the doughnuts". Remember those commercials?

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...