===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Friday, May 13, 2011

BOB paid her taxes

BOB paid her taxes

last month.

Now I hear commercials on the radio - 

You know the ones - 

Those tax relief help ads - 

The ones that say - 

Call now - 

If you owe the IRS more than $10,000 - 

We can settle your taxes for a fraction of what you owe - 


How come they can settle YOUR taxes for a fraction of what YOU owe -

And I have to pay ALL of what I owe?



But then again - it's probably just me.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Because they freaking lie!

You owe what you owe and if you don't pay it, they will catch up with you!

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...