===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Friday, May 6, 2011

BOB doesn't do extended warranties

BOB doesn't do extended warranties.

BOB's reasoning is this -

Extended warranties usually offer to replace the item if it breaks within the first year.

So - I ask you -

If it breaks within the first year -

Why on earth would I want another one just like it?



But then again - it's probably just me.

2 comments:

Katie M. said...

I already like your BOB blog :-) Warranties? Yep, as far as I'm concerned they're worth the paper they're written on and that's about it. Especially the larger priced items - they'll find a loophole somewhere - after all, we all know that nothing could ever go wrong with their product - it has to be the person using it! And that, my dear brings me to a story - but on my blog :-)

Rose said...

Love your new blog. Will the Quilt Bitch have Tuesday questions also? Gotta run, hubby coming home, so have to hide the boyfriend, cigs and wine. HaHa, just kidding.

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...