===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Thursday, May 12, 2011

BOB gets junk mail

BOB gets junk mail - 


So she sorts it -
  1. trash - cellophane and no name envelopes
  2. shred - anything with a name on it
  3. return envelopes - postage paid
  4. innards - the junk

Then she throws away the trash -

And shreds the stuff that needs to be shredded -

And mails the innards back in the postage paid envelopes.

She mails the insurance stuff to the credit card companies -

and the credit card stuff to the insurance companies.

She sends the other stuff to the other guys.

Makes for a fun day playing "post office".


But then again - it's probably just me.

1 comment:

Rose said...

My husband does the exact same thing! Hey, keeps him busy.

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...