===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

After Tuesday

Found this - thought you might like it -

Wednesday thought for the day - 

Click here.


My thoughts exactly!!

But then again - it's probably just me.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Speaking of WTF? What is the attraction of ordering fabric online when said fabric costs $9.50per yard plus shipping/handling? I do have the advantage of living in tax free Delaware, so when my LQS charges $9.50 per yard, that is all it costs me. But, for example, today I was directed to an Etsy shop that sells fabric at $9.50 and up (some at $16.00/yard)then add on the sales tax (for your state) plus s/h and you are paying a freaking fortune. Why? What does an online store have that a local quilt shop does not? Now, I am not speaking about shops like Connecting Threads or shops like Missouri Star Quilt that have some great prices with their Daily Deals, I'm talking about some of the Etsy, Ebay and other shops. I just don't get it.

Quilter BOB said...

I totally agree. I like getting fabric at a local quilt shop - I'm very touchy-feelly when it comes to fabric. If I were to get fabric online - it would be Connecting Threads. Fabric for cheap - and anything over $50 is free shipping. I would compile a wish list - wait until it gets to $50 - then order it. The only way I would do any other place is if it's on sale - for cheap - and free shipping. Sales tax is sales tax no matter where you buy it - unless you live in a tax-free state - lucky you! (And I think BOB is working - it lets us all say what we really think!)

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...