===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Quilter BOB'S BFF


Quilter BOB’S Bitch Fest Fridays -

Or any other day that ends in “Y” - ;))


===

BOB is NOT alone -

And came up with an idea - here -

If you would like join Quilter BOB'S BFF -

BOB’s version of “Bitch and Stitch” - ;))

Please LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST -

The rules are simple -

1. Think of something to bitch about. Shouldn’t be too hard. Don’t worry about offending someone or sounding whiny. We do not judge. We just bitch. ;))

2. On any day ending in “Y” - post a Quilter BOB’S BFF post on your blog - and label it QB-BFF so we all can find them on your blog - ;)) You can post as often as you want - or not. This is just BOB’s way of giving you permission to rant - if you think you need permission - ;))

3. Somewhere in your BFF post - link back to THIS post - so that other people can find out what’s going on. They might want to join the BFF and rant, too!

4. Please DON’T comment on this post if you are not joining the Bitch Fest. If you have more than one blog - tell us which blog you will be posting to. Based on your comment - I will add your name and link to your blog to the list below. That way we will be able to check to see who has joined - and who may have some rants to read.

===

Quilter BOB’S BFF -

1. Quilter BOB
2. Quilty Mama
3. Linda J. - life, quilts and a cat too

===

If I forgot something - let me know.

I’m working on making a button for the sidebar -
I’ll let you know when it works - ;))



But then again - it’s probably just me.


2 comments:

Cindy Quilts said...

I am joining in!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Linda J has joined our little group - Welcome, Linda!! - ;))

Linda_J has left a new comment on your post "BOB is not alone":

Okay, sign me up. I followed in your footsteps today even though it is Thursday. Didn't want to hold back

Posted by Linda_J to Quilter BOB at July 26, 2012 1:00 PM

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...