===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

BOB and irons


BOB wants to add her two cents -

To LHQ’s post about her Dead Iron -


BOB thinks that -

If the iron manufacturers -

Would just make irons -

The way they USED to be -

WITHOUT the "auto shut-off" -

They could probably sell a whole bunch of them -

To Quilters EVERYWHERE -

Who would like to have their iron ON -

When they go to press something -

And who are perfectly capable -

Of turning their irons OFF -

When they are done using them -

OH - and by the way -

I don’t want to have to pay EXTRA -

Because you made it "QUILTER-friendly" -

I'm tired of having to pay EXTRA -

Because the word "QUILTER" is on stuff -

AND -

I don't want to have to pay EXTRA -

Because you left OFF that annoying "safety" feature -

Like some of my friends have to pay EXTRA for "sugar-FREE" -

Pay you EXTRA to leave something OUT of the recipe -

Yeah - that makes sense!! - ;))



But then again - it’s probably just me.


1 comment:

Katie said...

At my house we call them "smooves" not irons because of a cop show my brother shared a story about...someone called 911 because their boy/girlfriend hit them with the "smoove"...you know, that thing that you use to smoove out your clothes? Yeah. Smoove. It stuck. :) But I do agree about the auto shut-off. At least mine beeps (annoyingly) so I can know to reach over and jiggle it to keep it going if I plan to use it again soon. And I'd like to add that I would like a light that is ON when the iron is ON, not when it's plugged in. Thank you for letting me know the electrical service to my house is working, now please use that technology for something someone cares about. (I'd notice if electrical service stopped WAY before getting to the iron...as evidenced by the slightly-wrinkly pants I wore to work today...)

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...