===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Monday, June 4, 2012

Bob couldn't care less -

On a recent episode of -

Fairly Legal - USA Channel -

There was an exchange between Ben and Leo -

Ben is a lawyer -

Leo is the personal assistant to the “she” referred to below -

I think that I wrote it all down right -

But - if not - it’s close enough - ;))
===

Ben - What? I could care less if she’s sleeping with him -

Leo - COULDN’T care less -
COULD care less indicates you care ENOUGH to care less -
Of course, how MUCH less you COULD care depends -
On how much you DO care - which is? -

Ben - Zero - and you can’t care less than zero -

Leo - True that - if that were true -

===

BOB agrees with Leo -

And COULDN'T care less if she's sleeping with him -

But -

If Ben cares zero -

And - as he himself said -

You can’t care less than zero -

Why did he say -

He COULD care less? -;))



But then again - it’s probably just me.




4 comments:

Katie M. said...

I'm so confused :-)

Linda said...

Ok I read this way to early this morning! Well... early for me anyway. And now my brain is all fuddled trying to figure out could or couldn't. And since I really don't know Ben or Leo or She I do know I don't care who she sleeps with. Or is that: couldn't care? or ??? ;0) heehee

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

You sound like Vinnie Barbarino - ;))

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Let me try again -

On a scale of 1 to 5 -
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

If you care “3” - you COULD care less -
You COULD care “2” or “1”

But -

If you care ZERO -
You COULDN’T care less -
Because you can’t care less than ZERO -
Unless you want to get into negative numbers - ;))

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...