===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Sunday, June 3, 2012

BOB and sponsors


BOB recently ran across a blog -

That had a DISCLAIMER -

That admitted that it accepted "compensation" -

From advertising - sponsors - etc.

And then said -

That the "compensation" wouldn't influence -

The "content, topics or posts" on the blog -

Yeah, right!

If you believe that -

I gotta bridge I wanna sell ya - ;))



But then again - it's probably just me.







2 comments:

Katie M. said...

no influence, huh? Sure, I believe that when the ad is staring you in the face! What I absolutely can't stand are the scrolling ads. If I'm scrolling down a page and ad scrolls also, I get a headache - some of the pages I can minimize and it removes the ad, but I don't feel I should have to that.

Sue said...

Noooooooooooooooooo! Are you saying they don't really truly believe the product they are plugging really isn't something we just can't live without?

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...