===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Sunday, May 27, 2012

BOB is not alone

BOB is NOT alone -

BOB has found some friends -

Who leave comments here and there -

BOB doesn't want to scare her nicey-nice quilty readers -

So she rants here -

And not on her "other" blog -

BUT -

WHAT IF -

We designate one day a week -

Or one day a month -

As a "Bitchin' Day" -

On our "other" blogs? -

Call it something special -

Call if something really cool - ;))

One of BOB's readers -

Who may wish to remain anonymous -

Didn't ask her - so I will assume she does - ;))

Suggested -

"Flip 'Em Off Friday" -

Or -

"Feel Like Flippin' 'Em Off Friday" -

Or how about - -

We could shorten that to -

"Flippin' Friday" -

Or we could just call it -

"Quilter BOB's BFF" -

"Quilter BOB's Bitch Fest Friday" - ;))

Or -

Call it something else entirely -

What do you think?

Any other suggestions for which day of the week -

Or which day of the month -

We could/should choose -

And what we could/should call it?

Or if we should even do it at all - ;))



But then again - it's probably just me.

P.S. I just had a silly thought -
We could do it on Sunday -
And call it our "Sunday Sermons" - ;))





7 comments:

Katie M. said...

How about "testy Tuesday"?

Sue said...

That is hilarious....and such a good idea!

Linda C said...

I REALLY like BFF for Bitch Fest Friday because anyone looking at it would think the traditional, text lingo was about to happen. Flippin' Friday works too---leave them guessing.

I had to laugh at Sunday Sermon but it being the Lord's Day I do try to behave, if I can. Though I can certainly get up on the soap box with the best of them when provoked, annoyed or generally teed off.

Linda said...

What a fantastic idea!! Yes Yes Yes. I've been itching to post a bitching post. Once a month would be just about right for me. I don't think I would want to be a bitch every week. Well change that to read I don't think I would want to let everyone know I'm a bitch every week. But then again...maybe I would! haha

You do come up with some interesting blog posts for sure!!! LOL

Linda C said...

Testy Tuesday works too. I could do one right now on ant invasion.

Cindy Quilts said...

Sounds good to me! I have been feeling the need lately, but didn't want to offend anyone, or sound whiny!

Linda C said...

Okay, sign me up. I followed in your footsteps today even though it is Thursday. Didn't want to hold back

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...