===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

BOB speaks


BOB speaks English -

BOB speaks Leftish -

BOB speaks Gibberish -

And has learned a little Latin - ;))

But -

BOB does not speak French -

Or German -

Or Spanish -

BOB will be more than happy -

To learn to speak those languages -

If and when she decides to move -

To France -

Or -

To Germany -

Or -

To Spain - ;))



But then again - it's probably just me.



4 comments:

Linda C said...

I take it BOB refers to instructions and/or owner's manuals that seek to be oh. so politically correct? OR maybe it cuts down on printing costs to do it all in one rather than country specific in their distribution of product.

I personally could be wrong, LOL

Linda said...

ROFL. Very well put BOB! Very well indeed.

Katie said...

It's good that you speak gibberish because, as Linda J has mentioned, sometimes that's required when reading instructions for the construction of objects...

Donna said...

I'm sure with you there, BOB! If and when I move to another country (not happenin' though), but IF I did, I would definitely learn their language.

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...