===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

BOB and dreams

BOB was dreaming -

The other night -

And when she woke up -

The next morning -

She thought -

“Where do you GO when you GO to sleep? -

What if THAT’S reality -

And THIS -

Is the recurring nightmare?” - ;))



But then again, it’s probably just me.



3 comments:

Katie M. said...

OH, Hell No - this is reality with my eyes wide open. My dreams are so disjointed - I would never want to be there!

Linda said...

Hummmm!!! Now that's interesting. I'm going back to bed.

Katie said...

I've wondered that once or twice. I suppose one day we'll learn it all...or maybe we won't...in the meantime, I'm going to make the best of whatever it is we've been given!

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...