===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Sunday, November 27, 2011

BOB and clutter

BOB and clutter -


Where is it written that the MOM has to clean up everyone’s mess??

BOB has a little pillow hanging from the pantry door knob -

It has a little button sewn on it -

And says -

Push button for maid -

If no one answers -

Do it yourself!!


===

BOB read a blog recently -

Actually BOB read quite a few blogs recently -

But this one in particular “spoke” to her -

Mind you - this is just her opinion -

And she could be wrong -

But - BOB thinks -

CLUTTER makes her house look MESSY -

And MESSY bothers her (sometimes) -

BUT -

CLUTTERED is not the same as DIRTY.

Her house is CLEAN -

Thanks to a couple of very nice young girls who help her out -

BUT it is also MESSY and CLUTTERED!!

Sometimes it bothers her -

Sometimes it doesn’t -

If it’s HER mess -

She doesn’t mind cleaning/straightening it up -

If it’s NOT her mess -

She has a tough time -

It's nowhere near as bad now as it was when her kids still lived at home -

If a visitor thought that she was not doing a good job keeping the house CLEAN -

She would have LOVED to tell them that she didn’t put it there!!

Blame the owner(s) of the shirt(s) for being a slob -

It’s not HER job to clean up after them!!

And they better not be judging HER for something she cannot control -

In the meantime - she put on her blinders and walked AROUND it -

Trying not to trip. ;))



But then again - it's probably just me.

2 comments:

Cindy Quilts said...

Thanks BOB! I am trying to learn to put on blinders, too.

Sue said...

I have a fridge magnet that says.....I'm not messy, I'm creative. It is my motto.

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...