===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Friday, November 18, 2011

BOB and the Gizmo

BOB and the Gizmo


This is only my opinion –

I could be wrong -

But –

I think this thing is silly –

Why do I need one?

I chain stitched my jelly roll strips - end to end -



All I have to do is lay them out and line them up –



And clip them apart –



One by one –


By one –


By one –





It’s not hard –

It’s not even time consuming –

It took me longer to take the pics –

And write this post –

Than it did to clip ALL of the strips –

On my Jelly Roll Race Quilt #2 –

Forty strips in about 20 seconds –

With the gizmo -

I would have to pick up each strip and run it through the blade -

To me -

And this is just my opinion - I could be wrong -

That doesn't look easier or faster to me -

So -

I repeat –

Why do I need one?

Answer –

I don’t. ;))


But then again - it's probably just me.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I've said it before...there are quilters who like gadgets and quilters who quilt. Sometimes the two meet, but I don't see it often. (Never mind that it's close to Christmas and there are desperate husbands-of-quilters everywhere who will be so excited to find such gadgets...)

Quilter BOB said...

Katie - Don't get me wrong - I LOVE gadgets - and have TONS of them - just not THIS one! ;))

Sue said...

Maybe it is for the quilters who can't/shouldn't play with pointy objects?

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...