===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Monday, April 2, 2012

BOB's Sampler Quilt

LHQ and I have decided to make a Sampler Quilt -

We call it our -
Left-HandedQuilter’sSamplerQuiltandyoubetternotcopyitorIwillhollercopyrightinfringementlikesomeoneelseweknowjustkiddingalloftheblocksthatIammakingarebasicandclassicandpublicdomainandcanbefoundinabunchofbooksandIthinkthatquiltersthroughouthistoryarebynaturecopycatsandlovetocopyeverythingtheyseetryingtomakequiltpatternsoutoftilemosaicsandallmannerofotherthingsunderthesunandIwouldbehonoredifyouwouldfollowalongandmakeyourownversionofmysamplerquiltandwouldloveitifyoucalleditaLHQSQandlinkedbacktomyblogthankyouverymuch;))

LHQSQ for short - ;))

It should be fun - seeing as how we HATE sampler quilts - and we HATE BOM's - hahaha.

Seriously, though - it's mostly in protest of the drama surrounding that other sampler quilt.

I'm still pissed that she can claim copyright crap on public domain blocks in a standard size - geesh!!

Anyway - I thought I would make a game of it - see if I can come up with 99 - 9-patch blocks from hither and yon.

Can't tell anyone that there will be 99 (I hope) or I'm sure to scare everybody off.

See - I probably scared you off with the mere MENTION of a sampler quilt - right?

But - hey - they're only going to be 6" - and mostly squares - HST - and QST - see how far that gets me.

And I hear that I probably shouldn't mention the fabrics I use either - oh, joy - ;))

1 comment:

Katie said...

99?
(...running away...)
(just kidding, but I don't need any more projects, so I'll just watch)

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...