===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Thursday, March 22, 2012

BOB is feeling old

BOB is feeling old -

Ever since -

She looked in the mirror -

And saw -

Her grandmother - ;))



But then again - it's probably just me.

2 comments:

Katie said...

But isn't being a grandma fun? I mean, you get to do whatever you want because you're old enough for noone to tell you you can't. Or shouldn't. And if you're doing odd stuff, you're just quirky, not thatcrazyladydownthestreet. And you can feed your grandkids sugarsugarsugar and then send them home. Who cares if they miss their bedtimes by 4 hours because they're bouncing off the walls because it's not your problem any more. They're back home now. And if your a grandma, it's likely you're retired, so you don't have to get up every morning and trudge to work in the snow (or monsoon rain like we had yesterday way up in Michigan) so you can do whatever someone else tells you to do just to get paid. And you can drive r-e-a-l-l-y s-l-o-w down the road and irritate the bejeezus out of teenagers in their first cars. So you see...looking old doesn't mean much. Being old...that's fun! Feeling old...well, that's somewhere in between, but I hear there's something called "yoga" for that...is that like yogurt? :) (Oh dear...it's been a long week...)

Sue said...

*peering at you through my glasses* I see someone who is totally awesome....smart....funny and a talented quilter.....That is just what I see from the small peek I get through blogs and emails!

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...