===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

BOB and footnotes

BOB is confused again -

If she uses a certain “line” of fabric -

And makes something -

And then posts a photo of it -

Can she tell you -

The name of the fabric line -

Or not? 

If she does - will she get sued for naming it?

If she doesn’t - will she get sued -

For NOT naming the fabric line -

Or the designer -

Or the manufacturer -

Or the thread count? - ;))

BOB was taught to ALWAYS -

Give credit to her sources -

We used to have to do “term papers” -

In school -

And we needed footnotes -

Citations -

And a bibliography -

Nowadays -

All of that has been replaced by links -

And the threat of copyright infringement -



But then again - it’s probably just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...