===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Friday, September 2, 2011

BOB had another copay - Part 2

BOB had another copay - Part 2 - 


On my last post – I forgot one part –

I forgot to tell the part where she called me - "HONEY".

When I gave the twenty-something female clerk the twenty-dollar bill –

She actually said - "HONEY, do you have a ten?"

That pissed BOB OFF!!

(BOB is usually a very nice lady - until she gets pissed off!)

That’s why I called her - “SWEETIE”.
(BOB isn't usually so rude and demeaning as to call someone "Sweetie".)

Just because I have white hair –

Doesn't mean that I'm old and stupid –

AND –

IT SURE AS HELL DOESN’T MEAN YOU CAN CALL ME - “HONEY”!!

AND –

Next time –

Just for fun –

I’ll be sure to take another twenty.  ;))



But then again – it’s probably just me.

4 comments:

quilty mama said...

I believe you saw my recent post about the wheelchair lift issue at my son's school. When I spoke to the principal he kept calling me "MA'AM"! That did not help my frustration level. Why do people think it is okay to do that?

Quilter BOB said...

Beats me. But I think it has a lot to do with "respect" - and these days - that is sadly lacking. I do see it sometimes - but it seems to be very "one-way". People are very quick to demand respect - but very reluctant to respect others in return.

I worked at a place one time when a new boss replaced the one who had retired. He (the new boss) insisted that everyone call him "Mister...". I told my supervisor that I would call him "Mister" when he called me "Mrs.". My supervisor thought I was kidding. I wasn't. ;))

Katie said...

I'd show up with that pocket full of quarters instead. :)

Katie M. said...

sure don't understand why I'm not getting notification when B.O.B. posts! anyway....I am amazed at how inefficient some professional offices are. I had a Dr's office call to confirm my appointment. The gal mentioned a different office location than what I had written down. I even repeated the information and she said "yes". So okay, off I go to the said location only to be told "no you need to be at the other office" - yep, in 10 minutes. I asked them to please call the other office and let them know I was on the way and then proceeded to ask them to please tell the person making the calls to be sure they knew what the hell they were talking about. Of course it was my fault, I wrote it down wrong. By the time I got to the other office (late), I was steaming and proceeded to tell the receptionist there how pissed I was. She at least apologized - probably to shut me up! Oh, I got off track, sorry.... By Sister-in-law used to work as a nurse in geriatrics and she said the thing that got her was when someone would make a comment about an elderly person being "so cute" - she hated that they were treated like babies that didn't know squat.

Katie who's sorry to have ranted on BOB's page :-)

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...