===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Friday, September 16, 2011

BOB and FedEx

BOB and FedEx


Sept. 4, 2001 – BOB placed an order online

Sept. 4, 2001 – 9:24AM – BOB received an Order confirmation

Sept. 6, 2011 - 7:00AM – Shipment information sent to FedEx

Sept. 6, 2011 – 3:58PM – Picked up – Amarillo, TX

Sept. 6, 2011 – 4:26PM – Arrived at FedEx location – Amarillo TX

Sept. 6, 2011 – 8:19PM – Left FedEx origin facility – Amarillo, TX

Sept. 7, 2011 – 12:04AM – In transit – Wichita Falls, TX

Sept. 7, 2011 – 6:07AM – Arrived at FedEx location – Fort Worth, TX

Sept. 7, 2011 – 9:14AM – Departed FedEx location – Fort Worth, TX

Sept. 8, 2011 – 3:16PM – Arrived at FedEx location – Lewisberry, PA

Huh??  BOB lives in California - NOT Pennsylvania.

Sept. 9, 2011 – 1:04PM – Departed FedEx location – Lewisberry, PA

Sept. 13, 2011 – 4:54PM – Arrived at FedEx location – Bloomington, CA

Sept. 13, 2011 – 11:30PM – Departed FedEx location – Bloomington, CA

Sept. 14, 2011 – 7:14AM – At FedEx facility – my town

Sept. 14, 2011 – 8:06AM – On FedEx vehicle for delivery

=====

Could have had it sooner if it didn’t have to go to Pennsylvania first.

So what’s in Pennsylvania that it had to go see??

And why didn’t someone at FedEx notice that to get to California from Texas –

You go WEST – not EAST??



But then again – it’s probably just me.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey, I flew from Vancouver to Fort Worth to Grand Rapids once...maybe it has to do with sorting facilities (like hubs for airlines)? But your package got a nice little US tour!

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...