===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Friday, August 19, 2011

BOB has a copay

BOB has a copay.

One kind of doctor is $10.

Another kind is $20.

BOB went to “another kind”

And tried to pay the $20.

The thirty-something clerk insisted that the copay was $15.

BOB tried to explain that it was not $15

It was $20.

Have you ever tried to explain something to someone who has the concept TOTALLY WRONG but insists that she/he is RIGHT?

Well - BOB finally gave up trying to explain that the copay was $20

And paid the thirty-something clerk $15.

SO –

What did BOB get in the mail today?

A bill for $5.00.

Because (the thirty-something clerk wrote) –

The copay is $20.

REALLY???


YA THINK???

As a baby boomer –

BOB is having a very tough time dealing with some of the know-it-all know-nothing/clueless generation.


BOB wonders why some are wonderful and others just don't have a clue.

Where did the clueless ones come from?

Can we send them back?




But then again - it's probably just me.

2 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

Nope, it's not just you! This makes me wonder if some of these 30 somethings will ever get a clue and realize the old people really do know what the he-- we are talking about.

Quilter BOB said...

Thanks, Judy! I'm glad it's not just me! And they think WE don't have a clue because we don't have/know the latest "app"! They don't "get" it and probably never will in our lifetime - but I keep hoping - I'm just not holding my breath.
^..^

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...