===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Thursday, June 16, 2011

BOB has scraps

BOB has scraps


S.C.R.A.P.S. -

S - Senior

C - Citizen


R - Rotten


A - Attention


P - 


S - Span



Now I need a “P”...



But then again – it’s probably just me.

3 comments:

Rose said...

Mine would be as follows:

S Senior
C Citizen
R Rotten
A Attitude
P Perspective
S Syndrome

I know my faults!

Katie M. said...

Scraps:
S - Sincerely
C- Credible
R - Reliable
A -Attentive
P - Patient
S - Sassy

Some describe me - Some would make my family laugh!!

Sue said...

I'm peeing myself laughing....I can see myself in you, BOB.....I've had more than one rant on the same topics as your posts.

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...