===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Monday, June 20, 2011

BOB doesn't do self-checkout

BOB doesn’t do self-checkout

BOB thinks that the grocery store should employ people to do that for me.

BOB thinks that it would be much easier


to teach a handful of employees how to use the register

than it would be 


to teach every customer how to do the same thing.

Here AGAIN – they want me to do it myself!

And I don’t like it!

Where is my damn discount for doing their job?

And why AM I doing their job?

Why aren’t they doing their OWN job?

And they wonder where the jobs are going!

Haven’t I said that before?

Oh, yeah – that's right - I have!



But then again – it’s probably just me.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Dear heavens, are we sisters from different mothers? I detest self-checkouts! I pay horrendous prices at the grocery store and I want service to go along with it.
Why should I self-check out, bag the groceries and still have to pay the same price. Give me some money off and I MIGHT consider it.

Katie said...

Go BOB GO! I totally agree. And that line is ALWAYS forever long thanks to one cashier trying to help all 6 lanes of people who can't figure out how to weigh and charge their produce or scan something without a price code or pay with actual, real, paper and metal money!

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...