===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Widowhood Wednesday - 10/29/14

==========
DISCLAIMER -
This is NOT intended to be professional advice of ANY sort!!
Please talk to your attorney and accountant about your affairs -
Your situation is unique to YOU!!
This is simply some of what I did - and it may or may not be -
What you want/need to do when the time comes - ;))
==========


I have a combo printer - copier - scanner -

And one day I thought of a “shortcut” -

In the “What will I have to deal with?” department -

So I made a copy of everything in his wallet -

And mine - ;))

I figured that was a fast and easy way -

To gather some basic information -

And to give me an idea of some of the other “Ducks” -

That I would have to deal with eventually - ;))



PLEASE REMEMBER -
This is simply some of what I did -
And it may or may not be what you want or need to do -
When the time comes - ;))


===
HOMEWORK -

Make a copy of everything in his wallet - and yours -
For the binder -

Driver’s license -
Social Security card -
Credit cards -
Debit cards - -
Big Box Store membership cards -
Etc.

Then find the BASIC INFORMATION SHEET -
In your stack of checklists and printouts -
And fill it out - ;))

===

Now that BOB has got you started -
You can take it from here -
Just take your time -
Make your lists -
Get yourself organized -
But take a break for now -
And ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS - ;))

BOB will be back NEXT YEAR -
With more little tidbits - ;))

But first I’m going to try to get though the holidays -
Without the love of my life - ;((

I gotta tell you -
You won’t get to decide when you join this club -
But be prepared -
Because the membership dues are a bitch - ;((












1 comment:

Royce said...

Where in the heck was Bob when my husband died. Good advice. There really should be a book you can hand a widow with day one instructions. I was lost

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...