===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

BOB doesn't do "challenges"



BOB doesn't DO "challenges" -

Life is challenging enough -

So BOB thinks -

That if you need to be "challenged" -

To do your hobby -

Then -

You need -

ANOTHER hobby - ;))


But then again - it's probably just me.

1 comment:

Sue said...

heeheeheee! "Challenges" seem to turn really quickly into crafty elitism.....Or if you want the "not so polite" version....Stop reading now if you are easily offended.....No peeking....I can see you looking.....It's the crafty version of "pissing up the wall". I would say small tit syndrome, but there are male crafters who do it, too.

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...