===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Widowhood Wednesday - 9/24/14

==========
DISCLAIMER -
This is NOT intended to be professional advice of ANY sort!!
Please talk to your attorney and accountant about your affairs -
Your situation is unique to YOU!!
This is simply some of what I did - and it may or may not be -
What you want/need to do when the time comes - ;))
==========


I FORGOT to make this list -

Until I realized that I had joined the Widow Club -

And that Linda J had notified me by email -

BEFORE she posted her tribute -

When her dear DJ died -

And I totally forgot to tell her BEFORE I posted My Guy -

I just missed it -

So do as I SAY -

Not as I DID - ;))



PLEASE REMEMBER -
This is simply some of what I did -
And it may or may not be what you want or need to do -
When the time comes - ;))



===
HOMEWORK -

Make a list of BLOGGY BUDDIES to notify -

Include name- blog name - email address -
List them in the order in which you want them notified -



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...