===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy -
depending on your point of view. Also be warned that I may cuss/swear on this blog. If that offends you - don't read it.
I'm a grown-up and I can swear if I want to. It's my blog. Also - these opinions are only my opinions - I could be wrong. ;))
If you haven't already - you may want to read my posts - Meet BOB - and BOB went to Target.
If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

Friday, December 2, 2011

BOB uses "use"

BOB uses "use"


BOB uses “use” -

BOB doesn’t use “utilize” -

BOB thinks that in this day and age

Of quick and easy -

People would want to simplify things -

And use "use" -

It’s shorter - quicker - and easier -

So use “use” -

That’s what it’s for - ;))


But then again - it’s probably just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog - where bitching and whining are definitely allowed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...